Paper Pallets For Pharmaceutical Applications
Ecodek Corrugated Paper Pallets have been proven as a more sterile and safer alternative to wood or plastic pallets, especially used pallets. Ecodek pallets are designed to be strong enough to replace your current pallet, and can be customized to meet individual strength and size requirements. The use of Ecodek Pallets over the past 15 years has risen drastically. Corrugated paper pallets are being used in the pharmaceutical industry because they are New, Clean, FDA-approved, Light Weight, Completely Recyclable, Cost Effective, and have no chemicals added, and are exempt to all rules and regulations when shipping overseas.
Ecodek Paper Pallets (also known as corrugated pallets or cardboard pallets) are a great solution for reducing costs and being environmentally conscious. Today more and more companies are going green, looking for solutions to help the environment, and reduce pollution while saving money. All Ecodek paper pallets are custom made from corrugated with post-consumer content, repulpable FDA approved adhesive, and are 100% recyclable.
Why switch to paper pallets?
- Save money, more economical than wood and plastic
- Fully recyclable, reducing solid waste contribution
- Strong enough to replace your current pallet
- Exempt from international export regulations
- 75% lighter than wood pallets
- Safe & easy handling for your employees and your customers
- No nails, splinters
- Clean and contaminate free
In the workplace, wood pallets can be hazardous and an unsightly liability. Wood pallets have the capacity to absorb water and harbor bacteria and are difficult or impossible to fully clean, they could contaminate your products. A pallet that carries raw seafood or chemicals to a given destination, then is used to transport your product, could potentially contaminate. In 2010 the National Consumers League reported that 10% of pallets intercepted and tested contained traces of E. Coli and other bacterias. Paper pallets decrease the risk of injury while handling, and eliminate hazardous material. Ecodek Paper Pallets keep your product free of contaminants found in new & used wood and plastic pallets. Learn More
Ecodek Corrugated pallets are also ideal for exporting. Exempt from International Export regulations- ISPM 15 and are more cost effective and a great alternative to plastic pallets for these one way shipments.
- Ecodek Pallet main page
- Advantages of Ecodek Corrugated Paper Pallets
- Ecodek Pallets freight savings examples
- Different types of corrugated paper used in Ecodek Pallets
- More information on how Ecodek Pallets are engineered to fit your needs
- Request Corrugated Pallet Pricing
- Ecodek Pallet Gallery
- Paper Pallet Safety Tips for use